Monday, May 12, 2008

Visiting Jenny & Rob's House

Visiting Jenny, Rob's Blake & Paige's Home.
11 May 2008
Photos by Barbara


Arriving -that's Jenny's car, an electric blue Audi.

Rob & Jenny's house is the one immediately behind the blue Audi, me and J&Ls van.

At the front door. I'm studying the very attractive aluminum joinery. That's Jenny giving us a welcoming smile.

In the lounge with Blake & Paige.
Getting seriously involved now. "C'mon Granddad, check this out."

That's the cat right there, and Blake considering Barbara and her camera.
The balcony was built by Rob & Jenny just recently.







This kitchen was built by Jonathan.














That's one BIG football!









Blake's room.

Paige's pink room

I hope you enjoyed your visit to Rob, Jenny, Paige & Blake's home. We certainly did -and hope to return sometime and meet Rob.
Thank you, Jenny.

Addendum
I did mention something about Tesco -hmm. Well, I'm sure you were much more interested in meeting Jenny, Paige & Blake. But, anyway, the Tesco story was this:
J&L took us to visit a big Tesco supermarket. Tesco's sell just about everything. James & Sarah will be interested to know that this includes an Optician! (Although, Sarah probably already knows all about Tesco.) Included are things as diverse as broadband and Internet access (they are an ISP). In fact, if you name it, they probably have a division that sells it. I think Jonathan mentioned to me that their share price is rising, which for this present moment in time is rather remarkable, since the papers are full of reports of the opposite for so many other coys.

Incidentally, if you have any interest in die-casts (Dinkys, Lesney, Corgi etc.) you will be interested to know that the yanks have given up on Corgi and sold it back to the Brits, Hornby actually, so it's come home.

Industrial sabotage Secret Agent 00-7 Reporting.
I thought I would take some photos in-store. I was busily setting about this task when two very pleasant security blokes descended on me from nowhere and informed me that the taking of photographs breached company policy. So, I very apologetically put my trusty Treo away -but I got two!
I'm afraid they don't look all that spectacular do they? Pretty much like any supermarket check-out line you've ever seen, any where in the world really. So, I don't think I've got away with any great secrets. Get Smart would be very disappointed in me. In fact, I suspect he would disown me. :-(This one is just a plain and simple disaster. So, I think I'll have to look for another vocation for my 'late-life crisis'.

Coming next time...we visit Peter & Phylis's home in Matfield, near Paddock Wood.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: